Towcester Centre For Leisure
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a not for profit charitable organisation committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
We are seeking a Duty Manager to assist in the effective management and operations of the centre and ensure that the high standards of customer services are set and maintained.
- This position will allow you to develop your skills and reputation whilst enhancing safe and enjoyable usage of the facilities whilst increasing profitability.
- You will manage and develop your staff to meet customer and operational requirements creating a dynamic, responsive and customer focused team through your communication and management styles.
- To ensure the highest possible standards of health & safety and customer care are delivered within the Centre.
- To develop and promote an exciting, innovative leisure programme in order to increase the usage and profitability of the Centre.
- To work as part of an innovative team in a modern and fast paced facility in the heart of Towcester.
- It is essential that you possess excellent communication, customer and client liaison skills.
- Ideally you will have a NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification) but training will be provided for a suitable candidate.
- The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of the leisure industry.
- Flexibility and commitment to customer service are essential.
- You will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern which includes early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Will promote and encourage a strong health and safety culture throughout the centre
- Will undertake any other duties as may be required by the Centre and Operations Manager to ensure that the business objectives of the contract are achieved.
What can Legacy Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Legacy Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If this opportunity excites you, and you think you’re the type of person we’re looking for, then please apply with a covering letter and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
Applications by: 30/06/2022