Llantwit Major Leisure Centre
Part Time 15 hours
We are currently looking for a Fitness Instructor who can undertake Inductions, Fitness Assessments and develop Personal Programmes for our customers.
Primary objectives for the Fitness Instructor will be:
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of everybody using the health and fitness facilities.
- To promote excellence of customer service and motivate people to enjoy exercise through good communications and selling skills.
- To take responsibility for all aspects of the daily operation of the health and fitness facilities.
- To drive the Expressions brand at all times including during Inductions, Fitness Assessments and Personal Programmes and specifically to adhere to all operational and sales procedures.
- You must be flexible, reliable, and enjoy working as part of a team.
- You will ideally possess the REPS level 2 or equivalent qualification and be willing to work variable hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to gain acceptance and respect from clients and the teams involved.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with customers, clients and employees.
- Must be able to communicate at different levels of the organisation, both listen and direct.
What can Legacy Leisure offer you?
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Legacy Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applications by: 30/09/2022