Riviera International Centre
40 hours per week
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
We are seeking an Operations Manager to assist in the effective management and operations of the centre and ensure that the high standards of customer services are set and maintained.
- We are looking for an Operations Manager to assist in the effective management and operations of the centre and ensure that the high standards of customer services are set and maintained.
- This position will allow you to develop your skills and reputation whilst enhancing safe and enjoyable usage of the facilities whilst increasing profitability.
- You will manage and develop your staff to meet customer and operational requirements creating a dynamic, responsive and customer focused team through your communication and management styles.
- To ensure the highest possible standards of health & safety and customer care are delivered within the Centre
- To develop and promote an exciting, innovative leisure programme in order to increase the usage and profitability of the Centre
- To assume shift management responsibility for the centre to maximise the total performance of the centre and maintain the highest standards of customer care.
- To assist the Contract Manager in financial planning and budget setting to maximise the profitability of the business
- To organise and manage the Duty Manager team and their areas of responsibility
- To deputise in the absence of the Contract Manager.
- It is essential that you possess excellent communication, customer and client liaison skills. Ideally you will have a NPLQ, PPO, Health & Safety Qualification and a recognised qualification in leisure management.
- The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of the leisure industry
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate a proven record of managing teams of staff, be commercially focused and have an understanding of financial forecasts and budget management, whilst consistently developing and improving operational procedures.
- Flexibility and commitment to customer service are essential.
- You will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern which includes early mornings, evenings and weekends. (please note that Duty Manager shifts will be included within the role and responsibility)
- Will promote and encourage a strong health and safety culture throughout the centre
- Will deputise for the Contract Manager as requested
- Will undertake any other duties as may be required by the Contract Manager to ensure that the business objectives of the contract are achieved.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Incremental annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com.
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applications by: 27/01/2023