Rushcliffe Arena, Nottingham
Full Time 40 hours per week
The Duty Manager position is a key position in the Company. Carrying out continuous customer and staff relations services, the position provides the postholder with a genuinely rewarding experience and provides a springboard to a leisure management career in one of the most attractive and fast growing leisure management companies.
Primary objectives for the Duty Manager will be:
- To ensure the highest possible standards of health and safety and customer care within the Centre.
- To develop and promote an exciting, innovative leisure programme in order to increase the usage and profitability of the Centre.
- To assume shift management responsibility for the Centre to maximise the total performance of the Centre and maintain the highest standards of customer care.
- Will be able to gain acceptance and respect from clients and the teams involved.
- Will be able to build strong relationships with customers, clients and employees.
- Will be able to communicate at different levels of the organisation, both listen and direct.
- Will be able to meet the demands of the role by working additional hours when required.
- Will be able to demonstrate clear identification with all customer requirements.
- Will be able to maintain and, be committed to good employee relations and deliver quality training.
- Will be able to perform recreation assistant duties when required.
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is desirable but not essential as we can fully fund the course.
- Ideally you will Pool Plant Operators qualification and a recognised Leisure Management qualification.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / Career Progression and More!!...
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applications by: 05/02/2023