Swimming Instructor | Rushcliffe Arena, Nottingham
We are looking for Swimming Instructors to promote our Swimming Lesson brand, deliver engaging swimming lessons to all ages and abilities and provide exceptional customer service standards.
Primary objectives for the Swimming Instructor will be:
- To ensure the successful delivery of the Aquazone swim school in line with company policy and Amateur Swimming Association’s NPTS.
The Swimming Instructor will focus day to day on the following tasks:
- To teach customers of a varying age and ability as per the Swim England NPTS and complete all necessary paperwork.
- To ensure teaching, customer care and health and safety standards are maintained in line with company policy.
- To maximise the retention of swim school participants through quality standards, motivation and customer care.
- To ensure strong communication links between yourself, the aquazone co-ordinator, reception and duty management.
- To deal with customer enquiries, feedback and concerns.
- Our swimming schemes are based on the ASA National Plan for Swimming and it is desirable to hold an ASA Level 2 teaching qualification or equivalent, candidates with an ASA Level 1 teaching qualification will be considered with a view to train to complete your ASA Level 2 teaching qualification.
- A National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification is desirable but successful applicants will be provided with full training in all aspects of the role. The position is subject to a DBS check.
- Will be able to communicate well with both children and adults in a teaching setting.
- Will be able to gain acceptance and respect from colleagues and customers.
- Will be able to build strong relationships with customers, colleagues and teachers.
- Will be able to meet the demands of the role by having some flexibility in their working hours when required.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / Career Progression and More!!...
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lex Leisure
For more information visit www.lexleisure.org.uk
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Applications by: 31/03/2023